LVS and NFS

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVS and NFS
From: Shain Miley <smiley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 16:20:15 -0400
Hi,
I am new to the list and I was wondering if someone could either provide
a link or some details about the maturity of LVS and the available
'shared disk' options.  I am planning on setting up an LVS IMAP cluster
and I am trying to figure out if I should use NFS or if a better option
is available.  I read some posts that talk about file locking problems
with NFS that might cause mailbox corruption.  This cluster will support
500-700 users.  Do you think NFS will do the trick or is there a better
(faster, journaling) file system out there that will work in a
production environment?  Thanks in advance?
Shain