Re: LVS Direct Routing Performance testing results

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: LVS Direct Routing Performance testing results
From: "Peter Martin" <p.martin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 15:46:11 +0100
Either there is a genuine misunderstanding of the question or the answers
are just skirting round the edges.

Is the code that your company wrote to 'add tighter communications between
director and web servers and the GUI to control all machines in the cluster'
to be released under the GPL?

Or

Did you just take LVS add your fancy bits round the edge and then put this
up for sale for profit?  (and not giving back to the community which made
your 'for profit product' a product?)

Peter