Making a "virtual" default gateway...

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Making a "virtual" default gateway...
From: Martin Sk?tt <martin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:22:08 +0200
OK I'm not entirely sure if this can be done with LVS, but please tell
me if it can't :-)

Situation:
I have several ADSL connections to the Internet (same ISP) and I wan't
all the users on my network to be using them. I would offcourse like it to
work in a way so that all the lines are utilised all the time and without
assigning groups of users to specific gateways. I hope you get what I mean
or else I hope this shows it better:

                                                                Internet
                                                                /
My users ---- Linux box with LVS - Internet
                                                                \
                                                                Internet

What I wanna do is to assign all the users on my network with one default
gateway, the LVS box. Is this possible? Has anyone done it? I think dynamic
routing is the way but I'm not sure.
--
Martin Skøtt
martin@xxxxxxxx