RE: RH7.1 / 2.4.5 / ipvs

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: RH7.1 / 2.4.5 / ipvs
From: Shailendra Chauhan <shchauhan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 07:23:42 -0600
Hi Scott,
Thanks for the reply, I have ipvsadm running successfully and I can create
rule sets etc. However, I do not know how to configure rule set that will
direct traffic coming on same IP and port to desired server Like say
timbuktu traffic is coming on port 407 and gets directed to Server A but now
I want to add on more server B and include a rule set to direct it to Server
B.

thanks
-Shail