RE: Direct Routing from behind a firewall?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Direct Routing from behind a firewall?
From: Ricardo Kleemann <ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:15:07 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks!

Ok, so if we don't want to take up public IP space, then DR can't be
done... correct?

I'd like to get some opinions from the experts... my feeling is that DR is
the "fastest" method because it goes straight out, no management by the
LVS server... Am I correct in assuming that?

What are the advantages/disadvantages between the different routing
methods?