Re: Simple NAT Setup (long)

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Simple NAT Setup (long)
From: Malcolm Cowe <malcolm_cowe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:34:26 +0100
Yeah, Joseph, it appears that my director is working (now to try the tricky bit and configure the cluster for the project I'm developing!). I'm gonna sue you for the hair I lost over this, not to mention the dents in my bonce. =)

Regards,

--
Malcolm Cowe.
IT | Information Technology, eMail: malcolm_cowe@xxxxxxxxxxx