Re: Kernel 2.4.{8,9} ?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Kernel 2.4.{8,9} ?
From: Wil Cooley <wcooley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 12:04:07 -0700
Thus spake Wensong Zhang:

> I just tested the linux-2.4.5-ipvs-0.8.1.patch.gz, it can be applied to a
> clean copy of kernel 2.4.9, and the built kernel works well. BTW, you need
> use ipvsadm-1.17.
>
> For 0.9.2 release, we haven't found serious bugs for near two months.

Thanks.  My kernel config has lots of modules enabled because I'm not
sure about all the hardware we're going to be deploying on, so maybe
that is what is causing the problem.  I'll consider 0.9.2 also.

Wil
--
W. Reilly Cooley                           wcooley@xxxxxxxxxxx
irc.linux.com                             #orlug,#pdxlug,#lnxs

The public demands certainties;  it must be told definitely and a bit
raucously that this is true and that is false.  But there are no certainties.
                -- H.L. Mencken, "Prejudice"