Re: revserse lvs?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jo2y@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: revserse lvs?
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:33:35 -0400
James O'Kane wrote:

> I'm not sure if LVS can do this, but I was presented with a problem, where
> our office will be away on a planning retreat, but they will still want
> internet access.

I have no idea how this is configured or how this will solve your problem,
but if you want to know if you set up an LVS-NAT where the link between
the director and each of the realservers is a separate ppp link, and where
the director can see the RIP of the realservers, then I expect the
answer is yes (I've never tried it, but LVS doesn't know or care about
the link layer)

Joe

 I'm wondering if I could setup lvs to do load balancing