Re: multiplexing multiple internet connections

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: multiplexing multiple internet connections
From: "yermoth3r" <yermoth3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:45:00 -0400
> The max speed you optain is not the bandwidth
> sum a download transfer from the internal will have the max speed of one
> link not a fully link aggregation.
I am looking for linux aggregation solution. I hate purchasing hardware when
linux is available. I'd hope to think that there's a linux solution as
hardware solutions exist and they look very very linux based.

[$9000]
http://www.fatpipeinc.com/fatpipeT1.htm
http://www.business2.com/webguide/0,1660,41925|39582|0|0|1|a,00.html

[$399]
Nexland ISB Pro800turbo
http://www.nexland.com/products.htm#pro

I've been looking for this type of aggregate for some time now. Or at least
specific specifics. Any ideas?

Cheers