RE: LVSGSP

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: LVSGSP
From: Peter Mueller <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 14:04:40 -0700
> >should do the trick... can we update the example?  I think
> this would be
> >preffered behavior.

also I think the MaxBytes= should be MUCH higher than 150 by default.  For
those not familiar with MRTG, for LVS MaxBytes = maxconnections on graph...
(I set mine to 5000 for now).

> thanks a lot.
> Doc & example updated :)

no problem I am very happy to use them and be a guinee pig :)  ... for all
those not sure about using MRTG with LVS, it *rocks*!  I will be happy to
send example html pages to anyone interested so you can see what it looks
like.  Try it out!

> Sorry for leting your question pending but still busy....

... no worries.. kick back and have a beer on friday.. it is too nice out :)

cheers,

Peter