The ipvs-0.9.3 tar ball is available on the LVS website. The major change
is to list the service only if it is selected.
IP Virtual Server Netfilter module - Version 0.9.3 - June 27, 2001
* Julian changed to use OR operation on skb->nfcache for socket
buffer belongs to ipvs, instead of assignment operation. Then, it
will not conflict with other netfilter modules.
* Julian cleanup some macro defines that use "##msg", so that
gcc-2.96 can compile without any warnings.
* Added the IP_VS_SO_GET_SERVICE and the IP_VS_SO_GET_DESTS
options in IPVS getsockopt, so that the getsockopt can be called
to get all the information about a virtual service.
* Changed the type of __ip_vs_mutex to semaphore, because
[gs]etsockopt may sleep.
* Disable the multicast loopback in the syncmaster daemon.
* Tidy up code, such as adding a macro of ip_vs_conn_expire_now.
* ipvsadm updates (1.19-1)
List the service only if a service is selected. The command syntax
is "ipvsadm -L -t|u|f service-address [-n]".
Update ipvsadm man page for the above change.
As always, bugreports, fixes, comments and suggestions are welcome.