Re: 404 errors running an LVS-Tun

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 404 errors running an LVS-Tun
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:48:49 -0400
Joe Peters wrote:

> Hi,

I think you posted this a little while ago an no-one replied. This
usually means that no-one has any ideas. The only thing about IE
that we've seen so far is

http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/Joseph.Mack/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO-8.html#ss8.7

but I can't see any obvious connection between this and your problem

Joe