Re: Problems with LVS-NAT and direct routing to network behind LVS.....

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Problems with LVS-NAT and direct routing to network behind LVS.....
From: Pawel Kisiel <tecman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 20:50:26 +0200 (CEST)

> I'm still confused.
> Please restate the problem without using the term "direct routing"
> and with only 2 connections to the director.

        Why are You still confused?? I've explained YOu the situation....
and there is nothing to say more......
        "Direct routing" means normal ip routing between 2 private
networks using linux as router, and LVS-NAT to give resources to clients
from internet to one of these network with production servers.....
and I want to get these machines using their real ip adresses
(10.10.1.0/24) when I'm in private subnet(developers)...
        Don't ask me why....I need this configuration....and it works
fine when LVS-NAT is cleared..(no mappings from real routable addresses on
world interfaces on LVS-NAT box to internal ip adresses in 10.10.1.0/24)
But when I turn on ipvsadm rules, all internal ports tha are mapped to
external ips, are blocked! So that's the real problem for me...not a
network topology......Don't worry about that....just tell me...if You know
how to sove my problem.....

Pawel Kisiel