Re: Problems with LVS-NAT and direct routing to network behindLVS.....

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Problems with LVS-NAT and direct routing to network behindLVS.....
Cc: zmully@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Pawel Kisiel <tecman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 22:26:05 +0200 (CEST)
On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, Joseph Mack wrote:

> Zachariah Mully wrote:
> >
> > Pawel-
> >         I think that Joseph was confused by your use of "Direct Routing"
> > which
> > in the context of LVS means something totally different that what you
> > intend.
>
> It did.
> I just went for my daily walk and I figured out what must be going on and
> I came to your conclusion too.
>
> the solution is to setup routes on the realservers so that packets to his DMZ
> are
> routed directly to the DMZ and not through the director.

        But how to do it??? without using other machine????
If I would like to use other machine to route trafic from private network
to DMZ I wouldn't post this problem to the list.....because it is easy
for me to do... The point is that I need to use the same box to route
these packets from priv to DMZ and to loadbalance the trafic incoming from
internet....

 In my configuration my LVS is also an firewall to secure the private
network..(I'm blocking new connections that are initiated from real servers
network
to my private network.... so there only packets from 10.10.0.0/24 can
establish connection to 10.10.1.0/24)

Pawel Kisiel