want a help

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: want a help
From: ridge1 <ridge1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:47:09 +0800
I am a student of jilin university of China.

I want to create a cluster(lvs),but I don't know how to use config software in
ipvs-1.0.6-2.2.19.tar.

I have another problem .When I want to create a cluster with mosix,I download
MOSIX-0.98.0.tar.gz and when I add patch,it will be wrong.The prompt are "the
files failed.Check the file permissions and the space left on disk\nYou may
also check the 'Manual Installation' section of the README file\nfor further
instructions",and I find the statement "system("patch -N -z .pre_mosix -b -s
-p0 < ${cwd}/$kernel_patches >& /dev/null")) " does not execute and the file
".pre_mosix" does not exist.

I don't know how to do next ,and so want a help!

Thank you!

ÐÂÀËÃâ·Ñµç×ÓÓÊÏä (http://mail.sina.com.cn)
¹úÇìÔÆÄÏÊ®ÍòÈËÖçÒ¹¿ñ»¶ ³¬µÍ¼Û¸ñ¿ìÀ´²Î¼Ó (http://cheese.sina.com.cn/ticket.html)
Óн±Ñ°±¦¿ªÊ¼ÁË£¬ÐĶ¯ÁË£¿Ðж¯°É£¡¿ì¿ìµã»÷£¡ (http://classad.sina.com.cn/)