RE: I am so ashamed

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: I am so ashamed
From: Peter Mueller <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:40:44 -0700
>  well, i have downloaded 2.4.12 kernel, and i have gotten
> through almost the
> whole process, except i am getting some kind of error on make
> modules_install  i tried finding a simple prebuilt kernel on
> ultramonkey
> just so i can see if i can get it working at all, but i
> couldn't find ont,
> so i am having to start from scratch and it isn't going well,
> do you have
> icq or anything like that?

ICQ 10747676, but I am leaving shortly onto a plane.

the ultramonkey kernels are still available on the older ultramonkey
distributions, check for example @
ftp://ultramonkey.sourceforge.net/pub/ultramonkey/ultramonkey-1.0.1/RPMS/

installation notes are here:
http://ultramonkey.sourceforge.net/ultramonkey-1.0.1/installation/index.html

cheers

Peter