Re: a bug ?

To: Djamil ESSAISSI <djamil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: a bug ?
Cc: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:56:02 +0300 (EEST)
        Hello,

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Djamil ESSAISSI wrote:

> net/ipv4/ipvs/ip_vs_conn.c <- i found this file containing the function not
> "ip_vs.c" which doesnt exist ...
> so it's at one line after "911"

        I didn't tried it but the change looks logically correct. As
you see in the posting, the IPVS version or the Linux version are not
specified.

> tests in progress -- BTW now it's not modules any more like you requested ...
> so it takes me more time to reinstall ... ( make clean dep bzImage ...)

        It was only to debug the problem but it seems your distrib is
not setup to make correct symbolic output. Make sure that you apply
all patches (currently 2) after the module version of 0.9.5. The kernel
version has one of the fixes. You know, the 2nd is from today.

Regards

--
Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>