Setting up an email alert with LVS

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Setting up an email alert with LVS
From: Gonzalo Servat <gonzalo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 21:08:31 +1100
Hi All

Sorry to email the list again. I've gotten through most of my problems and
one of my major problems (thanks to Herbo!)

One little task left. How would I go about setting up an email alert if a
"failover" occurs in a LVS cluster? I'm using LVS (not FOS) and I'd like to
be notified by e-mail when a changeover had to occur. I'd also like to find
out how to run a script of some sort (which I guess could include the email
alert) to restart a service when the failover happens (just like you can in
FOS, but I'm using LVS)

Thanks in advance!

--
  Gonzalo Servat <gonzalo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

  .. Your mouse has moved.  Please wait while Windows restarts for the change
to take effect.