Question on network topology

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Question on network topology
From: Dan Moinescu <danmoinescu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 07:33:15 -0800 (PST)
Hello everybody,

Can LVS help me split load across several firewalls
(as opposed to several servers) at a site?

The network topology I'm interested in looks like
this:

                to ISP
                   ^
    ---------------+---------------
   |               |               |
Firewall        Firewall        Firewall
   |               |               |
    ---------------+---------------

The site has a lot of traffic and using only one
firewall would create a bottleneck, so I was wondering
whether it's possible to include several firewalls in
a LVS structure by placing a director (equipped with
GB Ethernet cards) between them and the LAN (point A
in the diagram).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Dan.