How to use KTCPVS?

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: How to use KTCPVS?
From: "Ryo Ooishi" <ryo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 16:33:36 +0900
Hello,

I want to make a Layer-7 switcher with Linux, so I tried to install
KTCPVS.
Instlation was completed successfully, because run 'tcpvsadm' echos my
rules made by tcpvsadm and lsmod echos tcp_vs_http, tcp_vs_wlc and
ktcpvs.

But 'tcpvsadm' echos 'LISTEN 0.0.0.0:8080' and http-access was not
handled by KTCPVS.
I think the problem is listen port, but I didn't find how to configure
listen port and it seems to determined by linux system call.

If anybody can operate KTCPVS correctly, would you please give me some
advices?

Regards,

---
Ryo Ooishi