Re: Verification of Plan

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Verification of Plan
From: "James Reggio" <jreggio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:16:55 -0500
Wensong,

These are the *.conf scripts that you use in Joseph Mack's
configuration script/program.  You can get his program and all at
http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/software.

This is not going to be a real server that is going to actually
serve something; it is part of a Science Fair project I'm doing.
I'm testing to see which communications topology (NAT, IP-TUN, or
DR) performs the best.  In order for it to work, I need to use the
same computer topology for each one - only changing the
communications topology.  If this isn't really going to serve
anybody, do I still need to worry about the ARP problem?

Thank You so much.

James Reggio
Adventure World Technology
Fellowship Church

http://fellowshipchurch.com

Join us as we take a walk down memory lane with the