Re: brainforce lbc is a lvs

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: brainforce lbc is a lvs
From: Paul Baker <pbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:09:28 -0600
On Wednesday, January 30, 2002, at 04:30 PM, Roberto Nibali wrote:

I wonder where you can get the source code to their modified Linux?

You don't, only if they modified the kernel. Then they need to publish
the patches I think. That reminds me that I still have to do that for
our software :)

It's also important to note, they only have to make their changes available to the people that actually bought their product. Not the entire public in general. At least that is my understanding of the GPL. IANAL.