Re: FreeS/WAN Cluster - any experiences?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FreeS/WAN Cluster - any experiences?
From: Henrik Rossner <lvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:12:04 +0100
IPsec initiates a connection over UDP:500, and from there passes to IPsec
protocols.  Therefore theoretically LVS-DR topology should support IPsec
connections.  Hmm well I haven't heard of anyone actually testing such a
thing before though >:)

I'm not sure if this is enough - will have a closer look at the protocols...

It sounds like a fun project!  Good luck with it, let us know the result.

It turnes out to be more fun than I want to have :-) But I will post the results, hopefully an instruction for a working system...

Henrik.