lvsgsp & fwmarks

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: lvsgsp & fwmarks
From: "Mark T. Valites" <valites@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:26:07 -0500
I recently discovered lvsgsp, and started playing with it today. In my setup, I have a bunch of normal connections, but also two persistent connections. I have two questions & realize they may come across a little confusing or vague, so please let me know if I can supply further information.

First, I was wondering how to call lvsgsp.dbcreate to create the initial db, and if the same syntax should then be used in the cronjobs.

Secondly, I was wondering if I needed a second, modified copy of the lvsgsp.daily/weekly/monthly scripts that call the lvsgsp -f X to graph each of the real servers.

Thanks in advance.

Mark T. Valites
Unix Systems Analyst
1 College Circle - 124b1 South Hall