Re: Manualy killed link Keepalived

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Manualy killed link Keepalived
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:58:48 +0100
Alexandre CASSEN wrote:

Hi ratz,

comment ca va ? :)

Pas mal, merci. Depuis des mois des maladies folles et assez de travaille j'essaie de recouperer ma vie. J'espere que tu vas bien?

I cannot help you any further here right now but to tell you to wait
until Alexandre Cassen shows up here and provides you with a solution.
He knows best how to overcome this problem.

Yes, I will add hooks on this in the framework.... My only limitation is my
validate time :/

I thought about something like that was missing but I didn't know the code. How do you intend to do it?

Cheers,
Roberto Nibali, ratz