Re: Problem - packets not reaching real servers

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Problem - packets not reaching real servers
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:46:18 -0500
e.hogg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> FAO lvs-users
>
> I have installed The IPVS Netfilter module for kernel 2.4 - Version 1.0.0
> on a (slackware) linux 2.4.18 kernel box.  When connecting to the director
> box (port 80) no traffic is natted to the real servers.  Below is some data
> from my setup.

I'm afraid this isn't enough information. Since LVS-NAT was the first method
to work, rather than have us work through it again for you, how about you
use one of the scripts (eg my configure script on the software page) to set
it up for you, then you can do it your own way after you have it working with
the script.