Re : [ANNOUNCE] tcpsp 0.0.1

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re : [ANNOUNCE] tcpsp 0.0.1
From: "Alexandre CASSEN" <alexandre.cassen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:05:16 +0200
Hi Wensong,

>I want to announce a new small software of tcp splicing for the Linux
>kernel. It can be used to speed up layer-7 switching, web proxy and
>application firewall running in the user space.
>
>However, it is an initial release, and in the early development. So, you
>are welcome to work on it, and let's make it useful together.
>
>It is available at http://linux-vs.org/software/tcpsp/tcpsp-0.0.1.tar.gz.
>See the README for how to use it.

Thanks for the excellent work. After I have finish some netlink reflection
for keepalived, I will contribute to this soft since it is in my devel
aera. Have already started some alpha work on this with your previous draft
code. IMHO, layer7 switching integration can be done very quickly using
this piece of technology.

Thanks for this ! :)

Best regards,
Alexandre