Re: Webmin gui for lvs (was RE: How to set up the persistent connecti on

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Webmin gui for lvs (was RE: How to set up the persistent connecti on in the configure script)
From: "John P. Looney" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:32:38 +0000
On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 10:28:17AM -0400, Paul Lantinga mentioned:
> Given what I perceive as 'interest' on this list in a gui mgr for lvs, I'd be
> interested in hearing what others are using as gui's.  While ipvsadm is
> relatively easy to use, it has to be run locally, which isn't always
> appropriate.

 Have a quick look at s1000.antefacto.com (login as "demo", password
"demo"). It's a read-only version of our own PHP GUI. Feel free to rip off
ideas from that. At the moment, it's really a PHP front end to our own
custom SNMP agent, but I intend re-working it soonish, to be database
independant, then people could use the GUI to admin LVS.

 It splits things up into hosts, services, "visible hosts" and "visible
services" (the idea being that visible hosts are load balancing "port 0",
if that's the way you do it).

Kate

--
John Looney             Chief Scientist