Re: Webmin gui for lvs (was RE: How to set up the persistent connecti on

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Webmin gui for lvs (was RE: How to set up the persistent connecti on in the configure script)
From: PB <peterbaitz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 07:36:56 -0700 (PDT)
> > > But I still wanna know how to set persistent
>
> Given what I perceive as 'interest' on this list in
> a gui mgr for lvs, I'd

Red Hat's Piranha/LVS produce has a Piranha_GUI (web
based) which lets you set a "PERSISTENCE" field. I set
the value to "1" and that works fine. And contrary to
what most seem to believe, you CAN install Piranha on
RHL7.2 k2.4.9-31 for NAT Routing (quite easily
actually now that I've muddled through it a month or
so ago).

I think ipvsadm command with a -p <timeout> or
--persistance <timeout> parameter gives you the
persistance.  If you leave off the timeout it defaults
to 300 seconds.  See man ipvsadm.

Peter B.