[ANNOUNCE] ktcpvs 0.0.7

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] ktcpvs 0.0.7
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 16:09:35 +0800 (CST)
Hi,

The ktcpvs 0.0.7 tar ball is available on the LVS website. The ChangeLog
is as follows:

Kernel TCP Virtual Server - Version 0.0.7 - April 20, 2002

2002-04-20  Wensong Zhang  <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

        * tcp_vs.c (tcp_vs_relay_socket): Added to implement zero-copying
        in receiving and sending data from one socket to the
        other. Although I don't benchmark the performance, I think it
        should greatly improve the performance. :)

        * userspace/tcpvsadm.8: added the description about the matching
        pattern in regular expression.

If you have good equipments, please benchmark the performance difference
between the version 0.0.7 and 0.0.6.

Thanks,

Wensong