Re: Whats this Spam Score? Was: [Spam Score 20%] Re: transparent bridgin

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Whats this Spam Score? Was: [Spam Score 20%] Re: transparent bridging ?
From: Joe Cooper <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:11:01 -0500
I believe you are the leader. I'm plotting my endgame now however, so you never know how things will come out in the end.

(I have no idea where they're coming from, but I spent about 30 seconds thinktime on it when I saw it, "Hmmm, what does that /mean/?". ;-)

Joseph Mack wrote:
anyone know why starting today I'm getting duplicate postings with a spam score in the subject line?

My do I only get a miserable 20%?
How do I get a higher spam score? Is anyone else getting scored for the spam? Do I have the highest spam score so far?

Joe Cooper <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.swelltech.com
Web Caching Appliances and Support