There is IPVS 1.0.9 pre-release for kernel 2.2.20 at
with some feature enhancement and fixes. We don't want to release a broken
new version, so please take time to test the pre-release for the upcoming
1.0.9, if possible.
Maybe you wait for 2.2.21 to come out (if Alan wakes up again). Is the
list of changes complete?
* Julian added incremental checksum updates for LVS-NAT and
* Fixed the bug of linking a dest into a dest_list in the lblcr
* Fixed the negative check bug in the internal_add_sltimer()
Actually, it is not fatal in this code for kernel 2.2.
* Fixed the typo (it should be "-f" in the fwmark example) in
ipvsadm man page. Thank George L Chamales <chamales@xxxxxxxxxx>
for pointing it out.
* Added skipping non-first embedded TCP/UDP fragments in the
function ip_fw_masq_icmp/ip_fw_demasq_icmp, as Julian suggested.
Roberto Nibali, ratz