tcpsp -- 0.0.1 having problems on linux 2.4.17

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: tcpsp -- 0.0.1 having problems on linux 2.4.17
From: "Jagadish Nallapaneni" <Jagadish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 17:33:08 -0700
Hi,

I am trying to make tcpsp module work in my environment.   Currently I got
forwarder example to forward messages back and forth after some minor
modifications in my environment.

I still see the following problems

        1) cleanup -- the fin packet also getting forwarded between ends but
the application in the middle splicing the connections
                is having the socket descriptors. (It is not getting any
indication of the sockets getting closed with the poll )
        2) When I forcibly close the application,   it seems to be sending
fin/ack packets with wrong sequence numbers. (TCP layer using
                unspliced state of the socket )

I have some ideas about how to fix both,  but I am wondering if anybody has
fixed them already.

Thanks,

Jagadish