looking for name for primary IP on director facing the RIP network.

To: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: looking for name for primary IP on director facing the RIP network.
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 13:17:53 -0400
We are using names like VIP, DIP, CIP, RIP...

The current HOWTO uses DIP for the IP on the director
which connects to the RIP network. In the case of director
failover, the DIP moves to the other director, ie the DIP
is a secondary IP (or alias). The DIP is used as the
SERVER_GW for LVS-NAT and as the location of the active
director from the realservers.
The primary IP is used for communication to/from a specific
director, independant of its state (backup/active).

We don't have a name for this primary IP on each director.
I haven't come up with anything. Anyone have any ideas
for the name of the primary IP on the director(s) which is
on the RIP network? I'd prefer a 3 letter acronym.

Thanks Joe