Re: unsubscribe

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Joe Cooper <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 16:08:01 -0500
You can look in the mail headers to see which address the message was sent to when it came in from the mailing list server. Your MTA shouldn't alter that, even when aliasing, as far as I know.

Once you've figured that out, go to the link below and enter that address into the last entry field and click "Edit Options". This will take you to a page that has a button labelled "Mail me my password". Hooray! You've got your password, and your email address, which means you can unsubscribe yourself and not wait for a list-admin to do it for you (looks like Lars and Joseph Mack are the maintainers, but they are busy folks):

Dennis Kruyt wrote:
Can someone usubscribe me from this list, i have al ready send a mail to the admin of this list a week a go but no reply. I dont know my password anymore and my mail adress (becouse of aliasses) i could be dennis@xxxxxx <mailto:dennis@xxxxxx> or d.kruyt@xxxxx <mailto:d.kruyt@xxxxx> or dennis@xxxxx <mailto:dennis@xxxxx>, Thanks, Dennis Kruyt ZXFactory

--
Joe Cooper <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web caching appliances and support.