Re: ktcpvs configuration problems

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: ktcpvs configuration problems
From: "David A. Sinck" <lvs-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 08:56:56 -0700
\_ SMTP quoth Wensong Zhang on 7/8/2002 22:15 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ Actually, you don't need install ipvs and ktcpvs on the same box, because
\_ they are for different purpose.

I suspected as much.

\_ > So, in sum, my questions are:
\_ > 1) Why are my results sometimes corrupted?
\_ > 2) What did I do wrong (if anything) in the ktcpvs config?
\_ > 3) Did I miss a step someplace?
\_ > 4) What are the unexpected numbers in the corrupted output possibly
\_ >    related to (30, 27, 26)?
\_ > 5) Is there further diagnostic information I could provide?
\_
\_ You did everything right.

Cool.  I was going to have to turn in my linux badge and go be a M$
trollop.  :-)  j/k

\_ > 6) Why doesn't it work?  :-)
\_ >
\_
\_ It is just because that current ktcpvs doesn't support cookie-based load
\_ balancing. We will work on it in the near future.

What does it load balance on?  The docs didn't seem to say.  Would
STFW yield results on this?

Thanks,

David