RE: [ANNOUNCE] Keepalived 0.6.8

To: Peter Mueller <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCE] Keepalived 0.6.8
Cc: keepalived-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Alexandre Cassen <Alexandre.Cassen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 01:41:30 +0200
Hi Peter,

is keepalived now beta or production quality depending on its uses?

Currently the code is pretty stable... But I am into a cleanup & massive simulation fixing task :)

The code is enought stable to run production env... Need to audit a little bit more some parts for security reasons... I am into the cleanup state :) I want to speed up the devel this month and try to find some time next month to publish some detailed documentations on the internals... Need time :)

I plan to publish the 1.0.0 stable & production ready by the end of the year :) need to document the design and some scheme implemented.

regards,
Alexandre