Re: who can write a book about cluster

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: who can write a book about cluster
From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:07:59 +0200
On 2002-07-17T09:34:10,
   wen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

> harry> Aren't there many books on this subject already, perhaps not in
> Chinese?  Have any online book on this subject? I am learning it now.
> Thanks.

There of course is the Linux High-Availability Howto which includes a lot of
still useful information, but if your concern is setting up a cluster, I have
been very impressed with "Blueprints in High-Availability" by Evans. It covers
a great detail of the theory and practical approaches.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@xxxxxxx>

--
Immortality is an adequate definition of high availability for me.
        --- Gregory F. Pfister