RE: LVS with Ldirectord (UltraMonkey) problems

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: LVS with Ldirectord (UltraMonkey) problems
From: "Craig Ward" <Craig.Ward@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:10:37 +0100
Hmmm, I seem to have fixed the problem but not a solution I'm completely happy
with. I've had a look at the source of ldirectord and found an if statement
that was causing the problem which I've commented out as below:

#               if ($virtual_id eq $tmp_id) {
                        if ($state=~/up/i) {
                                $$r{status}=0;
                                _service_up($v, $r);
                                &ld_debug(2, "Enabled server=$$r{server}");
                        } elsif ($state=~/down/i) {
                                $$r{status}=1;
                                _service_down($v, $r);
                                &ld_debug(2, "Disabled server=$$r{server}");
                        }
        }
}

That's fixed it for me, but I don't know $tmp_id or $virtual_id actually is.

If anyone could enlighten me that'd be great :o)

Thanks,
Craig.

--
Craig Ward - 3rd Line Technical Support - Frontier Internet Services Limited
Tel: 029 20 820 051 Fax: 029 20 820 038 http://www.frontier.net.uk