Fallback to 127.0.0.1 woth masquerading

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fallback to 127.0.0.1 woth masquerading
From: "Steve Wolfe" <nw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:03:23 -0600
  I'd love to RTFM on this problem, but I'm having a problem locating that
manual....

  I have a working LVS using NAT routing, and would like to use a fallback
server.  The director has a web server running on 127.0.0.1, and that
works great.  When I disconnect all real servers, ldirectord shuts them
all down, and adds the fallback.  ipvsadm shows the entry:

  -> localhost:www                Local   1      0          0

  However, when I try to initiate an HTTP conversation with the director,
I get "connection refused".  Again, if someone could point me to docs on
this, I'd appreciate it.

steve