Re: trouble about IP Fragmentation by using the Linux Virtual Server

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: trouble about IP Fragmentation by using the Linux Virtual Server
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:30:45 +0200
Hi Julian,

        :) We need another approach, sending sporadic changes
to netfilter is not good :) We need to redesign many parts but
it seems there is no time for this :)

Fair enough.

        It was somehow lost in the web archive, I can not find
it there, Frederic killed the system with its mailer prepending Re's :)

Yes, his MUA seems a bit strange when generating Re:'s. The problem seems to be that he has changed the 'Re:' into 'Re :' which is not so nice ;).

http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/csum2.diff

Oh, yes. It looks pretty straight forward. So I presume it will go in with the next release.

Cheers,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc