RE: memory use on long persistent connection (eg for e-commerce s ites,

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: memory use on long persistent connection (eg for e-commerce s ites, squids)
From: Peter Mueller <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:57:55 -0700
> 1) The only problem I have so far is that all the solutions
> I've tried
> for Non Arp interface on real servers seems to knock out windows file
> sharring (SMB/CIFS) which I use for ROBOCOPY replication of files...

If you are up for a better option, perhaps you should try an sshd solution
on the windows boxes.  You can setup authorized keys to automate file sync'n
with rsync or sftp or scp or whatever you want.  It's a much nicer solution
and gets you out of the stone age..

<< Of course it is faster & more secure than netbios type stuff, too.  Uhh
yeah :) >>

Hope that helps, and let me know if you want to know where an sshd for
windows is.

Peter