Re: list-admin? (Re: 'Preference' instead 'persistence'?)

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mklingens@xxxxxx
Subject: Re: list-admin? (Re: 'Preference' instead 'persistence'?)
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 06:43:52 -0400
Martijn Klingens wrote:

> I replied to this yesterday with my private email address instead of my work
> address, with which I'm not surprised here. As a result the message ended up
> in the moderation queue, but it still hasn't appeared here.

the moderator queue is a mailman fiction. That queue is full of spam and
I've given up sorting out the real mail from the spam since you have to
click on each individual mail on a webpage that's several megabytes long.
All mail in this queue is now being deleted.

Joseph Mack PhD, Senior Systems Engineer, SAIC contractor
to the National Environmental Supercomputer Center,