ldirectord / ipvsadm

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ldirectord / ipvsadm
From: Nathan Jang <nathanj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28 Oct 2002 10:17:52 -0800
hi I installed ldirectord/ipvsadm on a debian 2.4.18 box and when I
start ldirectord I get the following errors from the config file
/etc/ha.d/conf/ldirectord.cf

[Fri Oct 25 09:31:42 2002|ldirectord] system(/sbin/ipvsadm -d -t
10.10.10.102:22 -R 10.10.10.105
:22) failed

but when I change the -R to a -r it works here is my ldirectord.cf
below:

# Global Directives
checktimeout=3
checkinterval=1
#fallback=127.0.0.1:80

# A sample virual with a fallback that will override the gobal setting
virtual=10.10.10.102:22
        real=10.10.10.103:22 gate 1
        real=10.10.10.104:22 gate 1
        real=10.10.10.105:22 gate 1
in the /usr/sbin/ldirectord I edited the file to make it use -r instead
of -R ?? any ideas on what whent wrong here?

after I change to the -r from -R I everything loads up fine with no
errors.

thanks
-Nathan