Quick Update on my heartbeat & ldirectord (non) issues

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Quick Update on my heartbeat & ldirectord (non) issues
From: Malcolm Turnbull <Malcolm.Turnbull@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 09:08:22 +0000

Heartbeat 4.9 is now rock solid using keepalive 1, deadtime 10
I think my ldirectord shutdown problems were caused by my heartbeat probs. (don't know how I missed that.)

Also the problem with ldirectord still running but not updating IPVS when I change the ldirectord.cf file seems to be caused because sometimes my php front end system writes the files but doesn't update the timestamp )-: i.e. ldirectord is working my system isn't.

Next step graphical usage reports... lvsgsp & rrdtool thanks to Alexandre... (-:

Regards,
Malcolm.