Re: ipvs/ipvsadm version?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: ipvs/ipvsadm version?
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 12:04:28 +0100
Um - sorry about that, Roberto.

No worries, happens all the time ;).

I tried applying the patch. It allows make modules_install to complete, but I still have unresolved symbols and a broken ipvs installation.

And you also rebooted with the new kernel? Well, all in all I didn't really think it would fix it, it would have been a lucky punch. It seems as if it will take longer at IBM until I get my account, so maybe you could address the issue on one of the s-390 linux mailinglists? I'm sure they can help you immediately.

Sorry for not being able to help you any further at this point.

Regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc