Re: ipvsadm - won't compile on 2.4.19

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: ipvsadm - won't compile on 2.4.19
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 14:21:06 +0100
Hello,

Thanks for the replys.

No problem.

Firstly, my apologies for using multipart mail messages. Our organization use MS Exchange and try as I may I am unable to switch this off. I will try to keep my postngs to a minimum, Sorry.

That's ok, if you can't change it, you can't change it. I doubt however that you seem unable to not top-quote the whole previous email ;). If you could solve this it would drastically reduce the number of unwanted lines.

I used Roberto's link to download ipvsadm-1.21.tar.gz, and everything compiled fine. Sorry for wasting everybody's time.

Hey, I'm glad it worked. Have fun with LVS,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc