Re: I'm creating a mirror of Julians site; please help

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: I'm creating a mirror of Julians site; please help
From: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:22:21 +0900
On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 02:12:57PM +0100, Steen Suder, PARDUS wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There seems to be some sort of great breakdown at or near www.ssi.bg
> which renders Julian Anastasovs nice work inaccessible.
>
> I'm trying to build a mirror of his site www.ssi.bg/~ja/.

Hi,

I recently recieved an email from Julian asking me to replace his
homepage on linuxvirtualserver.org with a redirect to the URL above.
Unfortunately, as you point out this does not seem to be accessible to
some people. I have managed to mirror what he has on www.ssi.bg/~ja/
(after hunting around for a box that could actually reach that site) and
have restored it on linuxvirtualserver.org at:

http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/~julian/

Note that you may need to do a reload as the redirect page may be
cached.

--
Horms