Re: server monitoring with weight changes

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: server monitoring with weight changes
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:06:52 +0100
Hello Alexandre,

We're currently working out the state machine for NECP_STOP/NECP_STOP_ACK and a possible event handler for healthcheck daemons running in parallel (keepalived for example) to feedbackd. As for the project I'm very confident that it will please a lot of LVS users.
Why not extending directly Keepalived ? you will benefit the already low-level framework... and this will centralize the devel task...

I kind of made such a proposal with regard to the existing keepalived framework and I hope Jeremy sees it too.

Where can I have a look to some draft paper on this work ? :)

Damn, we've somehow forgotten to contact you. Tonight (MET+1) I will cc you my reply on the framework proposal. The publication of Jeremy's work is up to him.

Best regards and sorry for not having contacted you beforehand,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc