Re: If this is not persistence, what is it? Maybe http1.1 ?!?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: If this is not persistence, what is it? Maybe http1.1 ?!?
From: João Clemente <jpcl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:34:37 +0000
> I always use two clients to check, one client tends to be persistent up
> to the time out.

Only one of them?!?
Besides trying to understand if this is caused by http1.1, I have one further
question:
If this is really a http1.1 "feature", how will the browser (or lvs) react to a
realserver failure to wich it is connected?
As I see it, the brwoser should simply see a connection closed (by the
realserver), and try to reconnect at the next request, without a problem. Am I
right?

--
  João Pedro Clemente   -   jpcl (at) rnl ist utl pt
In pursuit for knowledge there is only one enemy: Time.